Have you been to a cookie exchange party before? They’re a great way to get in a little friend time during the busy holiday season. Each person brings enough of one (or maybe more) cookie to share with everyone else. Then, everyone at the party samples the treats, trades, and packages them up to take home. Whether you’re hosting a cookie exchange or attending one this year, you’ll love these easy recipes for a cookie exchange. Some of these are no-bake cookie recipes, which is always an easy solution! Make sure you bring enough cookies for everyone at the cookie exchange. Be prepared to give your tips for the cookie recipes that you brought to the exchange.
- Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies – It doesn’t get much easier than these red velvet cookies made from cake mix. You’ll also find instructions for crinkle cookies and sandwich cookies here.
- Christmas Candy Cane Cookies – These adorable little cookies are always a favorite at cookie exchanges. They’re so easy – just simple cookie dough that is twisted to look like real candy canes.
- 4 Ingredient Crinkle Cookies – If you’re looking for a cookie recipe that tastes great, without a lot of work, these crinkle cookies are going to be your new go-to recipe.
- Poinsettia Spritz Cookies – These delicious spritz cookies look gorgeous and elegant, but they’re still easy to make.
- Almond Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies – Almond Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies are the perfect addition to holiday cookie trays. They are easy to make and full of flavor!
- Hot Cocoa Cookies – Like a warm mug of hot cocoa, only better! These rich & chewy hot chocolate cookies are the perfect treat for snowy days or as a part of a holiday cookie spread.
- Snowball Cookies – Snowball cookies are the easiest festive winter cookie to make. These buttery, melt-in-your-mouth cookies take just 6 ingredients and are ready to eat in just 30 minutes.
- Cranberry Orange Pistachio Cookies – These Cranberry Orange Pistachio Cookies are loaded with flavor and are meant to be shared.They are packed with holiday flavors and are crazy addictive!
- Christmas Mickey Sugar Cookies – Who doesn’t love Christmas at Disney? You can combine two favorites for these fun Mickey cookies.
- Easy Slice and Bake Christmas Cookies – Easy Slice and Bake Christmas Cookies are beautiful colorful swirl cookies decorated with sprinkles. They’ll make a beautiful addition to your cookie baking tradition this holiday season.
- Holy Cannoli Cookies – Whip up these cannoli cookies with ricotta, chocolate chips, and pistachios! They’re inspired by Italian cannolis.
- Peppermint Wonton Kisses – You only need four ingredients for these super easy Christmas cookies.
- Big Soft Ginger Cookies – This old-fashioned Big Soft Ginger Cookie recipe bakes up beautiful 3 inch round soft and chewy ginger cookies just like grandma made.
- Snowman Oreo Cookies – Here is a wonderful way for making no bake snowman Oreo cookies your family will love!
- Eggnog Gooey Butter Cookies – Soft and amazingly buttery, these cookies infused with eggnog will without a doubt please a crowd. They are perfect for all your cookie exchange needs.
Which cookies will you be making first? We’ll be making the Mickey M&M cookies this weekend and definitely can’t wait to fill up some cookie exchange boxes with these goodies!
Love it? Don’t forget to pin for later!