We’ve finally made it! Christmas is finally packed away and we’re gearing up to ring in 2020. Can you believe we’re already here? If you’ll be celebrating New Years with kids this year, you’ll absolutely want to check out the list below – it’s packed full of ideas for celebrating New Year’s with all the littles in tow! We found cookies that are packed with confetti, cupcakes to help countdown, fun ways to reminisce about the past year, party games, and so much more! Whether you’re throwing a huge party for the New Year or just spending a quiet evening at home with your own family, these New Years celebration ideas should definitely be in your plan.
- DIY New Year’s Eve Party Crackers – Make your own DIY New Year’s Eve party crackers and fill them with confetti, balloons, paper crowns, popping snaps, noisemakers, and more! TONS of fun for all ages!
- Hilarious New Years Eve Minute to Win It Games – Fun New Year’s Eve games for adults and kids! You could try out one of these games or play them all, whatever works for you!
- Sparkling New Years Eve Cookies – Add some sparkle to your New Years Eve party with these easy to make festive New Years Eve cookies!
- New Year’s Eve Party Popper Printables – This New Year’s Eve Party Popper printables wrap around store-bought confetti poppers for a super simple way to make them extra special!
- Confetti Filled Sugar Cookies – Want to know what’s better than cookies? Confetti-filled cookies!
- New Year’s Resolutions Activity Sheet for Kids – This FREE Printable New Year’s Resolutions Activity Sheet for Kids is a fun New Year’s Eve activity that won’t cost you anything extra.
- Paper Fortune Cookies – This paper fortune cookies craft will make a fun favor and decoration for your New Year’s Eve party.
- New Year’s Eve Countdown Paper Plate Craft for Kids – First, the kids get to have fun making this paper plate craft. Then, They get to use it to countdown to the New Year!
- Year in Review Photo Scavenger Hunt – Relive the memories from the past year through photos scattered around the house. You may be surprised at what the kids pick as their most memorable moments.
- New Year’s Eve Countdown Cupcakes – Cupcakes are always a good idea! Your guests will love these festive cupcakes – they’re made with Oreo cookies!
- DIY New Year’s Eve Photo Booth Props – You can get everyone involved and keep them busy making these fun photo booth props. While you’re waiting for the clock to strike 12, snap a bunch of pics of the fun.
- New Year’s Eve Bingo Game for Kids – New Year’s Eve bingo is the perfect way to keep the kids entertained while you’re waiting for the ball to drop.
- Kid Friendly Balloon Countdown – Here’s a New Year’s Eve activity that both adults and kids will love! The prompts on the tags will help you reminisce about the past year with your family and friends.
- New Year’s Eve Party Slime – It’s party time. It’s slime party time! This confetti filled party slime makes a great addition to your New Year’s fun.
- Fizzy Party Drinks for Kids – Fizzy Party Drinks are not just for adults! Let the kids feel a little fancy with their party drinks this year.
Whether you choose to celebrate New Years with kids with confetti, slime or fizzy drinks – this list includes something fun for everyone and for all ages! We can’t wait to ring in 2020, and hope you’ll share your families New Years traditions with us in the comments. Here’s to 2020!
Love these ideas? Pin them for later!