Are you a parent looking for part-time work with a flexible schedule? Jellybean Park Childcare is hiring a part-time sales position. This position has flexible work hours so it’s perfect for parents! Jellybean Park is a leading provider of early childhood education in Vancouver, they currently operate two large campuses, one in Langley, and one in Metrotown. Jellybean Park is looking to expand their student base to ensure all programs run at capacity – that’s where you come in!
Jellybean Park knows there is more to helping kids learn than just books and focuses on helping children learn physical development, social-emotional, communication and critical thinking skills, all while keeping it fun, engaging and educational!
The ideal candidate for this position is warm and welcoming, who cares for children and has a passion for helping them reach their full potential while leaving a naturally positive, lasting impression. You must have a post-secondary education with a minimum of 3 years experience in sales as well as knowledge in business and marketing.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Grow business by expanding the student base at both locations
- Develop a strong understanding of the company, its needs, and programs
- Responsible for responding to all inbound sales calls appropriately and promptly to acquire site visits
- Hosting weekly site visits at both locations for prospective clients
- Source advertisement opportunities and execute promotions
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required
- Participate in promotional events, trade shows, conferences, and off-site events as needed
- Provide excellent customer service and express genuine care for children and families
This position is part-time with flexible work hours, which makes it a great fit for someone looking to get back into the work force or just to work around their children’s school or extracurricular activities. You must be able to work onsite for 2-3 days per week, rotating between the two venues, other hours will focus on responding to inbound calls and emails from home. You can also take advantage of childcare as partial compensation for work.
Interested in learning more or joining a pretty fabulous team? If you are a parent with at least 3 years of sales experience and are interested in the position, please click through for full job summary and application instructions.