Well if you were upset that you were working or missed this year’s free admission to the PNE, don’t worry, you have another chance to check out The Fair at the PNE for FREE.
This Saturday August 30th and Sunday August 31st from 11am to 1pm you will receive FREE gate admission to The Fair at the PNE (note: you will still need to purchase RIDE passes if you plan to go to Playland).
I braved the crowds during the first PNE free admission day and here are a few things to expect.
Long line ups at the gates
People…lots and lots of people
To make your day move a little more smoothly, you may want to plan a bit in advance. There are some great new exhibits and attractions this year and they are extremely popular! If you want to see the Game of Thrones exhibit, make sure you head there right as you get in the gate. Tickets with exhibit times are handed out and “sell out” quickly.
Click here for a full list of exhibits and attractions.
To help you plan your day The Fair at the PNE has provided the following schedules:
Other tips from our FREE admission day
- Get to the Superdogs show at least an hour before showtime, especially if you need stroller parking. This year stroller parking is located to the left of White Spot in the space in front of The Vancouver Giants Team Store.
- Go to Get Animated while Superdogs is on. There will be a shorter lineup (if any) to get in.
- Scope out all of the new food vendors before you decide on one. There are a lot of new vendors this year that you won’t want to miss out on trying.
- The Rogers Digital Venue is the large screen that is next to the Shaw tent by all of the BBQ vendors.
- End the day with Those Mini Doughnuts. Or start your day with them. Either way works!